METTLER TOLEDO Industrial Weighing
TGA, DSC, TGA/DSC, TGA-GC/MS, DMA, TMA, Hot-stage
Calibration of weighing instrumentation
SANAS accredited (ISO/IEC 17025) calibration of digital weighing instruments up to two tons in capacity is offered. Calibration is carried out with test weights traceable to national standards. Mass pieces used by our technicians during calibration are recalibrated at regular intervals. We offer our calibration services on all manufacturers of weighing instruments
Analytical Instruments and and Process Analytics
- Certification of Mettler-Toledo analytical and process analytical equipment using Mettler-Toledo’s proprietary certification tools.
Product Inspection Equipment
- Performance verification of Mettler-Toledo Safeline metal detectors and X-ray systems.
- Routine service and calibration of Mettler-Toledo Garvens checkweighing systems and Mettler-Toledo Cargoscan dimensioning systems.
METTLER TOLEDO’s FreeWeigh.Net SQC Software
New FreeWeigh.Net software can be used to implement statistical quality control
METTLER TOLEDO’s FreeWeigh.Net SQC (Statistical Quality Control) software is a network based solution for capturing quality and process control information. Using FreeWeigh.Net allows for information from weighing balances, checkweighers, metal detectors and other measuring devices to be captured and stored. Many companies in South Africa’s food and beverage industry have implemented FreeWeigh.Net software and are reaping the cost saving benefits by controlling their filling processes.
FreeWeigh.Net is the ideal solution for quality and production processes as it provides statistical methods for analysing and controlling the variation within a process. SQC emphasises in-process control with the objective of controlling the quality of a manufacturing process or service operation using sampling techniques. Implementing SQC in industrial processes involves collecting data or samples from the process, analysing them using standard statistical methods, and controlling the variation by closing the process feedback loop.
FreeWeigh.Net is distinguished by its large number of standard functions. The modular structure of the software allows step-wise expansion, integration with existing equipment and hence continual adaptation to ever-changing production environments.
Implementing FreeWeigh.Net is easy and only requires five steps:
- Create product specifications, tolerances and set points
- Define these set points and tolerances in the software product catalogue
- Select the product at the test site (scale, checkweigher etc)
- Sample and automatically capture the data into a central database
- Use the real time monitoring and automatic daily reporting to improve the process.
FreeWeigh.Net determines the production filling data and any corrections necessary for optimisation of the filling process are brought to the operator’s attention. In quality control where “e” mark certification, ISO, SPC, GLP or GMP regulations are important, FreeWeigh.Net is the best solution to monitor production. It provides permanent control for over/under weight, quality attributes and other variables. The attractive and easy to use graphical interface has gained acceptance thanks to its clear and simple structure, and is recognised in many global industrial operations.
The next generation of x-ray inspection systems – The X3310