Mettler Toledo Instrumentation Service and Support
Microsep’s Mettler Toledo service centre wants you to maximize the return on your equipment and instrument investments through comprehensive services programs.
- Routine service and calibration of balances and platforms providing confidence in the reliability of measurements taken. We have access to Mettler-Toledo’s proprietary tools and software for the service and calibration of Mettler-Toledo weighing instruments.
Calibration of weighing instrumentation
- We are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited for the on site mass calibration of digital self indicating weighing in the range of 0 to 2000 kg. Calibration is carried out with mass pieces traceable to the SI through National and International Measuring Standards. Mass pieces used by our technicians during calibration are recalibrated at regular intervals. We offer our calibration services on all manufacturers of weighing instruments
Analytical Instruments and and Process Analytics
- Certification of Mettler-Toledo analytical and process analytical equipment using Mettler-Toledo’s proprietary certification tools.
Product Inspection Equipment
- Performance verification of Mettler-Toledo Safeline metal detectors and X-ray systems.
- Routine service and calibration of Mettler-Toledo Garvens checkweighing systems and Mettler-Toledo Cargoscan dimensioning systems.
Technical and Application Support
As a division of Microsep, the Technical and Application Support division is dedicated to providing nation-wide support for the METTLER TOLEDO laboratory and analytical products. The main function of the division is to assist existing and prospective users with their technical and application related queries.
All members of the support team receive ongoing technical training to ensure their ability to provide efficient and effective assistance. This protects a customer’s investment by ensuring that equipment is always fully utilised and underlines our commitment to ongoing after-sales support.
We offer the following:
• Telephonic support
• On-site support, training and re-training
• Method development in our fully equipped laboratory
• Validation services
• In-house training programs
• Customised training programs to suit any requirement