EnSURE Touch sanitation verification
Hygiena’s EnSURE Touch next-generation quality monitoring system provides rapid and accurate sanitation verification to support your food safety program. The EnSURE Touch system collects, analyses and reports data from multiple quality tests such as adenosine triphosphate (ATP), microorganisms, and enzymes, providing necessary data for audit and risk management.
The EnSURE Touch system incorporates key design features and customisation options. It is offers ease-of-use and ideal for the food and beverage manufacturing, healthcare, food service and hospitality industries.
EnSURE Touch features superior chemistry, sensitivity, reliability and incorporates innovative design and functionality upgrades including:
- Responsive 5 inch shatter-proof touch screen.
- Re-designed user interface that functions like a smartphone and configured to fit any facility or network of facilities.
- Wi-fi capabilities and wireless sync technology for secure data transfer to new cloud-based software.
- Collection and storage of important testing data such as room number, line name, cleaner used, and more.
- Training remote teams with built-in screen sharing technology.
EnSURE Touch is accompanied by SureTrend Cloud data analysis software The updated software is available in cloud-based or desktop formats and enables users to monitor, track, and trend testing results across one or multiple facilities, schedule automatic reports, and easily configure one or hundreds of monitoring systems from a single SureTrend account.