In this informational Webinar Series, we will discuss the fundamentals of HPLC. Understanding the importance of the basics will enable you to be more efficient in your laboratory. We will discuss the different types of modern LC instrumentation and how to effectively utilize the instrumentation.
We will spend time discussing how to troubleshoot your system and share best practices to ensure you are getting maximum efficiency out of your system and methods.
YOU WILL LEARN
- HPLC instrument options
- System care and use
- Benchmarking and Vials
- Troubleshooting tips and tricks
- Are you aware of the differences between the different types of HPLC instrumentation?
- Have you used other analytical technologies but are new to liquid chromatography?
- Do you have instrumentation in the lab that could run more effectively?
- Would you like to learn some troubleshooting tips and tricks?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Lab analysts new to chromatography
- Experienced analysts looking for a refresher on liquid chromatography
- Anyone who would like to learn more about HPLC
New dates to come for upcoming webinars.
For more information or questions, contact Waters Sales Secretary at Waters.SalesSecretary@microsep.co.za