EnSURE – One instrument Multiple Tests
Quality monitoring system
Hygiena’s EnSURE monitoring system uses one instrument to collect, analyze, and report data from multiple quality indicators. Featuring new state-of-the-art technology and patented designs, the EnSURE is a simple-to-use, flexible, and accurate quality monitoring system.
- Measures tests for ATP from surface and liquid samples, high sensitivity ATP/Allergen Prevention, Total Viable Count, Enterobacteriaceae, Coliform, E. coli, Listeria spp., Alkaline Phosphatase, and Acid Phosphatase.
- Sensitive – can detect down to 0.1 femtomoles of ATP.
- Advanced photodiode technology – internal solid state detector is not damaged by drops or shakes.
- Memory capacity: 100 test plans, 200 user IDs, 5000 test locations.
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7 x 18. x 3 cm).
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing.
- Large viewable screen with backlight and optional bold text.
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use.
- Connects to SureTrend software via USB.
REQUEST A QUOTE