Solid phase extraction (SPE) is the best option available to reduce the complexity of a sample while preserving and concentrating the analyte(s) of interest. SPE can lower matrix factors and yield higher, more reproducible recoveries and results. In this series of seminars, we will start with the fundamentals of SPE and then introduce simplified SPE protocols that save time, use less solvent and work for a wide range of analytes and samples without the need for optimization. Additionally, we will look at the latest advances in SPE and demonstrate some experiments.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Different types of SPE methodologies
- Understand how to measure if the SPE Experiment was successful
- How to perform small and large volume SPE
- Troubleshooting tips and tricks
- Are you aware of the differences between types of SPE Devices?
- Have you used other sample preparation techniques but are new to SPE?
- Do you have instrumentation in the lab that could run more efficiently?
- Would you like to learn some troubleshooting tips and tricks?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Environmental, Food and LifeScience Lab analysts new to SPE sample preparation
- Experienced analysts looking for a refresher on SPE
- Anyone who would like to learn more about SPE
These workshops are currently on hold. Information about upcoming dates will be posted soon.