The Waters Xevo TQ-XS Spectrometer expands the possibilities
Get the analysis results you need, first time, every time with the Waters Xevo® TQ-XS mass spectrometer. It is the most sensitive benchtop tandem quadrupole instrument available. UPLC-MS quantitative studies factor into just about every decision made by scientists and there is a need to reach lower limits of quantification with an instrument that is accessible to all users.
• The newly designed StepWave™ XS ion guide is a unique combination of ion optics, detection and ionization technologies that give levels of sensitivity not previously seen. Neutral species are removed and ions are transmitted in a more focused beam to the detector by incorporating segmented quadrupole transfer optics in the second stage.
• The new system results in increased signal/noise of 2x to 10x over its StepWave predecessor.
• You can rely on consistent robustness over thousands of injections.
• The Xevo TQ-XS system quantifies challenging compounds at trace levels, even if they are labile or show poor transmission efficiency.
• The improved customer experience with tool-free atmospheric pressure ionisation probes allows scientists to perform routine maintenance in less than two minutes!
• The Xevo TQ-XS incorporates the XDR detector, a photomultiplier detection system capable of quantifying sample compounds across a concentration range of six orders of magnitude. Scientists no longer need to dilute and re-inject samples in order to stay within the limited dynamic range of their instrument.
• UniSpray™ enables ionisation of a wider range of analytes in a single chromatographic run. The result is an increased response across a wide range of compound polarities for a broader range of compounds. This makes it possible to consolidate several analytical methods into one, or eliminates the need to change ionisation sources between analyses.
• Xevo mass spectrometers have interchangeable ion sources that can be fitted to, or removed from the face of the mass spectrometer in minutes, without the need to vent the system.
For further info email: email@example.com