Workflow control with LabX software
Optimize workflow efficiency and regulatory compliance with METTLER TOLEDO’s latest update of LabX® instrument software. LabX brings power to the laboratory bench with automatic data handling, high process security and full SOP user guidance. Integrated communication between all lab systems gives complete control of measurements from anywhere in the laboratory or office. LabX can be tailored to your workflow for increased laboratory productivity and a higher level of quality and precision.
LabX software has several modules designed to accompany METTLER TOLEDO instrumentation such as precision and analytical balances, density meters, refractometers, autotitrators, Karl Fisher titrators, melting point instruments, Quantos dosing systems, pH meters and UV/VIS (Ultraviolet-Visible Spectroscopy) systems.
- Get complete instrument control through user-friendly data management with full reporting capabilities and integration into LIMS.
- LabX’s fully integrated touchscreen gives the ability to perform and manage tasks directly on instrument.
- LabX provides full workflow coverage and enforced guided SOPs, reducing training requirements and increasing data consistency and integrity.
- Automatic data capture and powerful search features quickly locate specific data and reports.
- The simple drag-and-drop graphic tools create application methods and reports in accordance with SOPs.
- There are a variety of licensing options to meet individual system and user needs.
- It is easily integrated with existing information systems.Secure results and electronic signatures assist in compliance with regulations, including 21 CFR Part 1.